- I suggest you use/take photos like the images I used in the video.
- From some of the images I tested, this preset doesn't work very well in photos taken outdoors.
- And for a more aesthetic impression, zoom in and crop the face area, you can see an example in the video.
Presets are compatible with all photo formats. I’ve tested my presets with various photos, In most cases, these presets are one-click magic, and All these can be, of course, further adjustable, but please remembers although presets are a great starting point and often work with one click, Preset results will vary depending on the lighting and settings in each photo. After applying the preset, you may find that some minor adjustments are needed.
1. Download the DNG files.
2. Import the DNG files into your Lightroom mobile app as you would any image.
3. Select the DNG image, tap on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner, and choose Copy dan Paste to your photo, or choose to Create Preset, to save the presets in your lightroom.