Add a new preset to your collection, the Dark Food preset includes a blend of punchy contrast to vintage matte tones, giving your photos dark tones and vintage mood. These presets are super versatile and work beautifully on food. These presets are great for bloggers, photographers, and also for everyone who wants to give there are photos this special feel.
Please note although presets are a great starting point and often work with one click, presets are not a "fix-all" for editing images. Based on your personal shooting style like on the lighting, camera setting, etc., these presets may or may not fit your needs. As versatile as I try to make these presets, they may need some additional adjustments to suit your needs.
Presets are a great way to save time, easy to use, one-click, you can fully customize and adjust them to fit your style. This preset includes mobile format (.dng) so you can easily edit it on the go with your phone/tablet device. These presets will be handy wherever you go! you will be ready to go posting your favorite photos on Instagram or Facebook.
- Works with & without an Adobe subscription
- Once downloaded can be used an unlimited amount of times
- Compatible with All Lightroom Versions
1. Download the DNG files.
2. Import the DNG files into your Lightroom mobile app as you would any image.
3. Select the DNG image, tap on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner and choose Copy and Paste to your photo, or choose to Create Preset, to save the presets in your lightroom.